Monday, March 16, 2009

NJECC Preso 3.17.2009


I have been gathering resources with Sue Goldberg for the past few months. It's been overwhelming... in a good way. I have learned so much in this process. I think one of the largest lessons is that I will never be "done". Today I emailed Sue around 3pm and said, "I am still adding slides. Presently I have 47 windows open in Safari and 17 open in FireFox. I will whittle down and get more in until my head explodes!" Well, my head hasn't exploded, thankfully, but I am still not ready to put this to bed. But, it's way past my bedtime, so I will export our presentation to .pdf and get ready to share with whomever comes into my session tomorrow. I am sure I will use this preso again, possibly in small bits to the staff at Glenwood, maybe this summer in Millburn or NJECC training. For now it's off to bed and .pdf though. Interested in seeing the presentation email me!

I have to just send out a quick thank you to all the wonderful resources, friends, colleagues and tweeps in my Twitter PLN. I would not know a fraction of what I know if I didn't know you. Thank you, really! (I see a twitter post coming soon!)

Please fill out our survey here after attending or reading our presentation. Thanks!

No comments: